Sunday, November 3, 2013

Ok, so now what?

I started this blog on Novemeber 1, 2013, just a few days ago.  I started a commitment to blog everyday for 30 days.

The first day was done.  The second, yes, the second day, I actually missed.  That is so funny to me.  So, today, November 3rd, I am posting in the morning and I will post again this evening.

Better get back on track right away then not at all.

The experience and the possibilities that this daily blogging offers is something I do not want to miss.  I know writing everyday, no matter what, will cause happiness and joy and fun to be my experience.  I certainly want more of that in my life.

Yesterday I was thinking about how much I do in my life that does not bring me happiness.  So, yesterday I started the process of choosing which things I am currently doing that I can discontinue or choose in a different way.  I want more happiness in my daily life.  Even though my life has a far amount of happiness in it, I want more and more and more.

So today, one of the activities that I am choosing to do to create more personal happiness is this.  Writing in this blog.  So my question for you is this:  What could you choose today to bring more happiness to you?
What could we choose today to bring more happiness to us?

Awesome
Paul Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment