Friday, November 1, 2013

Blogging Everyday for 30 Days

Hello We!

Today I am starting blogging for 30 days.  I will write something everyday on this blog for the next 30 days.

I have wanted to do this for quite some time now, so today is the days I am starting.

During the month I will be sharing what I am doing to help me evolve in this extraordinary time we are living in.  There are a number of processes that I do everyday and some that I do several times per week.  I will share these with you and in particular, the websites that pertain to these processes so you can check it out yourself.

So, the first process I do on a daily basis and many times throughout the day has to do with a clearing statement.
A clearing statement that when first heard usually sounds quite bizarre to most people.  Bizarre has never stopped be so I just gave it a try.  Now a year after first starting, the difference in my life is huge.  I highly recommend this process and the clearing statement.  On the website there are many free articles, audios and videos that explain the whole thing and to keep you going for quite some time.

The website address is:

http://www.accessconsciousness.com

Check it out and by all means get on their mailing list.

For now,
love, peace and ease
Paul Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment